Tuesday, June 3, 2008
My mother in law sent me some pictures that she took of the kids. They are really cute so I thought I'd post them since there is nothing exciting going on for us right now.
Max in the bounce house.
Clare. Looks like she fell and discovered the gravel while she was down.
This is at the temple. They had Clare for a few days and I met them at the temple to pick her up. They were nice and watched both kids for me while I went and did a session. I really appreciated this since having 2 babies back to back puts a kink in your ability to go very often. The last time I went I was about to burst at the seams pregnant with Max, and I cant remember before that. Shame on me.
More temple. I love how the tulips are as tall as she is!
Both of my Babies. I especially love this one. Here they are sitting on the temple grounds completely oblivious to the fact that because of this wonderful place we are an eternal family. This picture puts the phrase "I love to see the temple" in a whole new light.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment