I made a pie. I canned some apple pie filling with my mother in law and 2 of the jar didn't seal. So, I decided to try my hand at baking a pie. It's not the prettiest thing in the world, but it tasted good. Nice and flaky.
Clare really likes to help me in the kitchen. She helped me with the pie until it came time to cut the shortening into it. At that point she was just flinging flour all over the place. She loved wearing my apron and wouldn't let me take it off of her.
My sister in law invited us to go to a local gigantic play place. It is 3 levels and lots of fun! Clare really loves her cousin "sate"(Slate) and they follow each other everywhere. They also have a tendency to find trouble together much to the dismay of their mommies and grandma. It is awfully cute however! She loves Jasper too, but when I show her pictures of him she calls him "Sate" too!!
Max was kind of frustrated that he couldn't keep up with his sister, but he had fun too.
CUTE!! Enough said.
This was one of her favorite parts of the structure. The big foam stairs!
This cracks me up! I looked down at them and they were both in awe of all the flashing lights and colors. I thought it was really cute that they both had the same finger in their mouths at the same time.
The only thing that Clare didn't like was that it was kind of slippery. You have to have socks on, but they made it kind of hard for her to climb.
Just being cute.
2 comments:
cute pictures. I love clares piggie tails. Good job on the pie, i am a proud home-ec-ified sister.
I love the picture of Clare in the apron! cute!
Post a Comment