Monday, October 27, 2008

Max's 1st birthday...better late than never!

Max turned 1 on October 9th. We had a little party for him at my in- laws house. Those in attendance were: my sister and her family, my parents, my mother, father , brother and sister in-law. Nephews and nieces from both sides and my brother. We all had fun visiting. We also celebrated Laurels birthday, Adams birthday and Grandma in laws birthday. It was a jam packed birthday party! Here is Max about to dig in to his cake. At this point he is probably thinking that it looks like fun, whatever this thing is!!!
Hey, let me see that!!

The cake I made for him. If you MAXimize this picture you will see that the name of the monster truck is MAXimum destruction. Only the best for my MAXimum cuteness!




Hey! Look out for that monster truck!!! All of my nephews decided that they needed to remove the cars from the cake and lick them clean. Who needs candles to lick!! Then, when Jasper realized that he had licked off all of his chocolate, he re-dipped it!! Then all of my other nephews followed suit. Daniels' Grandpa wasn't paying attention because after Max drooled all over it and the kids doubled dipped their cars into it...he ate a piece!!! Crazy old man!!!

Most of the people there.





So, Max actually HATED touching his cake. He panicked. He was really un happy with having cake on his hands. I guess hated the way it felt. He liked the way it tasted, but couldn't get past feeling icky. I've notice that about him. He doesn't like to have dirty hands.







Save me Daddy!! I don't like it!!!





No! Don't make touch it!





Well hmmm. This tastes good. This was before he realized that he hated it.

















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious about grandpa. I didn't see him eat it. But that is so funny!

Dave and Jana said...

Cute CAKE!!! Looks like ya'll had a blast! You had a lot of people there!

Pricilla said...

Hey, that cake looks familiar:) Wish I could have been there, I miss everything.

rochelle said...

What a creative cake idea! It looks so neat! That's so funny that Max didn't like getting his hands dirty- very cute.

Tammy said...

cool cake!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...