She thought that snowball were the funniest thing in the world, so I had to keep making them for her. I found my snow on the slide.
She is VERY observant and was content to just look at this new world in front of her for quite a while. This her first real snow experience,(at least where she got to play in it) so I am sure it was wondrous to her.
I think Max was stunned by the cold at first, but he too could not stop looking at the falling snow and how the things around him looked different for reason.
WOW MOMMY!!!!! (I am completely in love with this picture! What a priceless reaction.)
It is Sunday, but we only had half a gallon of milk, so we figured we should go to the store in case we can't drive there tomorrow.
Clare hands were so cold we resorted to putting these huge gloves in her. She was much happier with them. She kept saying "I'm cold!" so I'd tell her that we should go inside and she would say "NO INSIDE!!" She was having so much fun!

We tried to have her keep her hands in her pockets, but she would only keep them in until she saw something she wanted to touch. Still, it was adorable to watch her walk around with her hands in her pockets.

Pocket walking.

Daniel kept blowing on her hands to warm them, then he stuck them in her pockets. What a good Daddy he is. He had so much fun playing with the kids. He's just a big kid himself sometimes, and that makes him a great Daddy.
Clare could not stop giggling when we first went out. She thought snowball's were so stinking funny! Also pricless is max's reaction when he touches the snow for the first time. Priceless, I wish I had noticed his reaction while I was recording, it is so stinking cute! I love watching the world through their eyes!






4 comments:
That was so funny, where did that girl get that laugh???!!!I had to watch it again just to hear it. So cute. Great pictures you photographer you!
Her laugh is contagious! I'm sitting here with Jasper and he would laugh every time she would.
YOu need to send this to AFV. I love it.
What a beautiful family. I miss you guys!
Love ya
Post a Comment