Tuesday, February 17, 2009
More tales of todler antics...
Daniel and I have a disagreement on what movies are appropriate for Clare to watch. Lately, he has been letting her watch "Space Balls". He beamed with pride when I told him that she kept asking me if she could watch it. Well, this morning Clare helped me win the debate of whether or not "Space Balls" is age appropriate. As I was doing her hair this morning, space balls was playing. All of the sudden she matter of factly says "oh shit". Daniel from the kitchen says "did she just say what I think she said?" My reply was "Clare, we don't say that word!!!" Not 2 seconds later "barf, the Mog" (Space balls character) matter of factly says "oh shit". Then I hear Daniel in the kitchen mournfully succumb and say "no more space balls". With his head hung down, we promptly removed space balls, and I am the victorious winner!!! No more space balls!!!! Back to learning the ABC's baby einstein style.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
HAHAH!!! Too funny! A woman always knows best...will they ever learn that?
HaHaHa!!! We've experienced this too. :)
lol! Luckily they forget those words after not watching for a while.
What's wrong with that word???
--hysti
haha! funny story!
guys will use any excuse to watch what they want to watch. They don't like to have to give up normal movies for kid appropriate ones. After getting chastized for watching supernatural with Andy in the room Allen tried to turn it around on me by claiming something was inappropriate just because he didn't want to watch it...It was Hannah Montana...guys!Glad Daniel was man enough to admit you were right.
Post a Comment