Saturday, February 28, 2009

My in-laws have an amazing yard. All of their grand kids LOVE to go play at Grandma and Grandpa's house. The kids are able to just go and go and I don't have to worry about cars or stranger danger. (remember the safety kids??) There is so much fun to be had and exploring to be done that my kids would stay outside all day if they could. This is Rusty. He is a big part of the fun to be had at Grandma and Grandpa's. When I tell Clare that we are going to see g-ma and g-pa she always says "and Rusty?". Rusty is a good dog, very patient with the kids.
Clare and I did spider style on the swing. I manage to snap this picture of her giggling. She thought it was very fun to swing on my lap.
I love this picture of my Max!!Clare Bear swinging.

We rode in the van with G-pa to unload the trailer on to the burn pile. We of course had to stop and play with the cows for a minute while we were down there. Clare talks to them and says things like "come here cow, Hi cow, come see me and bye cows!"
I hope my kids treasure these memories when they are grown, the way I treasure the memories of Island Park Idaho with my Grandma and Grandpa Mccurdy. I love you Grandma and I can't wait to see you soon!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even I like playing in their yard. Christ gives me plants and berries.
--clabse

Cami said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! I am going to assume you meant Chris!!!!hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Pricilla said...

oh, I didn't quite get that until I read cami's. Geez, getting a little sacrelig there Bethy!

Anonymous said...

You know what i mean... I think my typo works both ways.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...