We drove to a place called Daffodil Hill about 1 hour 15 minutes from Cilla's house. The drive was intoxicating to Laurel and I. We were listening to John Denver and the road we took was so scenic, I swear it was the most beautiful road I have ever seen in my life! Yup, we were drunk on John Denver. Love that guy. Anyway, Daffodil hill was pretty, and had animals for the kids to look at. Horses, chickens, bunnies, pigeons, and Peacocks! Clare really liked that. Other than this, Daffodil hill was just a place for the kids to manage to get dirty. Pretty, yes. Dirty, yes. Oh well, Clare enjoyed herself. I stuck Max in the stroller for most of the trip, because I can't run in 2 directions at the same time, like they do.
Max needed to get some energy out to, so I got him out of the stroller for a little bit at one point. I just can't say no to his big blue eyes.
Clare in the daffodil's. You are supposed to stay on the paths, but tell that to a 2 year old. (I tried and failed.)
Cute little nieces of mine! Eden Josephine and Shelby Anne.

Poor Max. He really didn't like being stuck in his stroller.The park by Cilla's house is awesome! I've never seen a perk like this before. The play structures were not your normal structures. This thing spins around like a merry go round, but not.
This video is ADORABLE!!!



2 comments:
Too Cute! Love the video! Watch out for Clare's 16th birthday!!!
cuuuuuute! photos!
Post a Comment