Saturday, December 5, 2009

Celebrate the internet with a giant post with tons of pictures

Okay, some pictures of the last few months to make up for my slacking.

Sand Island with grandma and grandpa H.

Cute hair do for her first day of dance class



Nothing beats digging in the sand

this water was soooo cold, but they didn't seem to care.......at first.

Got to see my old roommates at Cannon Beach when they came to Oregon for a wedding

Funny guy!

Riding Daniel's Dad's boat. Almost more stress than fun with the kids on boars, but still worth it.

Found an ice cream place that sells milk free gelatto! She felt so special.

Sand Island

Clare loves rusty
Tide pools. I love the Oreogn coast!



Show off.

Clare's foot print in the sand

Taking a stroll
Birthday cake I made Max. 2nd one i made turned out better, I used blue food coloring in the frosting.

All tuckered out on moving day.

Clamming!!


More digging.

4 comments:

Pricilla said...

Yay, I love the pictures cam, waydorable!

Dave and Jana said...

Cute Fam = Cute pics!!! Love all of them!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics. Also, I just thought you should know... Your blog has a serious dandruff problem. My security word here is GATIOUSE. That's a funny word! Used in a sentence: Your blog has a gatiouse problem.

Tammy said...

cute kids! Love you new family photo too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...