With the weather quickly turning WET and COLD, I really want to learn to make more SOUPS! I already make a mean chicken noodle, and of course the always SOUPer easy, taco soup. So after going through my recipe books, and googling recipes, I ended up in my old cookbook, compiled by my old roommate Tammy. From her recipes, I have decided on beef stew, spicy potato and minestrone. They all look very quick and simple and Clare safe! So stay tuned. I'll find my camera charger TODAY if it kills me, and get back on track with blogging. Goals are still happening, just not the blogging about it, so I'll update on my progress later...
Since I mentioned Tammy's recipes, I might as well plug her recipe blog. "Tammy's recipes", in the links. (Hope that's okay Tammy!)
3 comments:
I must be "Soup-er" awesome. Actually I havn't made any of those soups in a long time. Let me know how they turn out and maybe i'll try them too. :)
hi
There is something about fall that just makes you want to eat soup. I have made a few soups from the simply sugar and gluten free blog this month. They all turned out fabulous. I loved the tomato basil pantry soup, shredded chicken tortilla soup, and the spinach florentine potato soup (has dairy in it).
Yum, beef stew sounds good. Is that in Tammy's recipe blog? I think I need to make it...
Post a Comment