Friday, November 5, 2010

Pets!

So I now have the charger for my camera battery, and pictures to post as well. BUT, the cord to hook the camera up the the computer has gone missing. So, all I can do is take video with my phone and upload that right now. This video is about the kids' new "pets". We caught them, put them in jars, kept them for the day, then released them that night. The kids were very cute about letting them go. I told them they were hungry and missed their families, so we needed to let them out of the jars. This made sense to them, so they helped me let them go. It was presh. What were the pets you ask? Well, watch the video!!!

1 comment:

rochelle said...

Fun! OK, I love that picture of Clare kissing Max's cheek on your blog header. That is too adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...