Thursday, July 24, 2008

A day in the life of a baby


If i could live a day in the life of Max and hear his thoughts, here is what I think I'd hear:



Hey! Feed me, I am really hungry!

Oh man! I am stuffed! (as he spits up al over me)

I have a tummy ache. (insert fart noises here)

Excuse me! Why did you knock me over Clare?

Ouch mommy! Why are you letting them stick those sharp things in my legs?

I am reeeaaally tired mom, but I think I will just cry about it instead of going to sleep.

I don't have time for a diaper change mom! I have some serious exploring to to do!! Let me go!!

Hey, whats going on up there? I wanna see! Pick me up, pick me up!

Mommy, Clare is hitting me in the head over and over with her sippy cup! Help me!

Give me some cheerios! I want some too. Me too me too!

I am tired of being in this car seat! My diaper is riding up my bum!

Mom, there are weird things going on in my diaper and I want you to fix it...NOW!

I wonder what this tastes like?

Hey mom! Look at me! I can cruise the furniture! I think I'll try this walking thing BEFORE my birthday.

(at about 6 am) I can see you sleeping mom, but go get me a bottle!

Mommy, where are you? I can't see you! Mommy, where are you!!! Help. I can't see my Mommy! No wait, she was just in the bathroom. I am okay.

Clare, get off of me! I can't breath.

Clare, don't kick me!

Clare, don't push me.

Clare, don't take my toy.

Clare, I'm going to tell Mommy! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!



Oh Mommy! Thank you for holding me.

Mommy, that tickles!

Clare is funny... sometimes.

Hey, that was a neat reaction mom, i think Ill try that again!

Wow! Look at all the colors!

Mommy, what is that noise?

Hey mom, open your mouth so I can feel inside there.

I just wanna suck on your cheek a little mom, c'mon?

Peek-a-boo! hey, where did you go? Oh there you are! Hey, now where did you go? Oh hi! How did you do that?

Whoa, Mommy, no more kisses. Enough is enough.

Blow on my tummy again !

Is it time to eat yet?






2 comments:

Pricilla said...

That is soooooo cute! I love that. I wanna copy it and post it on my blog.

Pricilla said...

Okay here is another comments just to make you happy. I was looking of that newborn pic of clare with the pink blanket and wow, that is so totally cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...