Sunday, July 27, 2008

The lives and tragic deaths of my phones.

There seems to be a pattern here. My phones have a habit of coming to an un-timely death about once a year. Daniel, my sweet man, is quite frustrated with me. He says the next time this happens, I get his old (big and no gadgets) phone and he gets a new one. We'll see about that! Samsung t-509.

Welcomed to my loving hands in August, 2006.

Plumeted to an undignified death my toilet. After I peed. August 2007.




Nokia 6030. Welcomed into my loving hands in August 2007 as a replacement phone and must have known it could never compare to samsung t-509.


Plumeted to an undignified death in a watery grave. Also peed in. Those who did the autopsy suspect an intentional jump out of the pocket as a result of being compared to t-509. July 2008. Nokia 5310. Welcomed in to my loving hands on July 24 2008. Fully anticipates being a true and devoted phone/radio/mp3 player/camera. Is also deeply hopeing that I do not carry him in my back pocket of death.

2 comments:

Pricilla said...

geez, I am suprised you didn't give them a proper funeral!!!lol

Anonymous said...

I could blog a similar way using hairdryers. I did have a funeral for a beloved hairdryer once. Funny post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...