




This is my desperate attempt to pass the time until "night night". It was very effective as she was distracted for at least an hour. The mess was minimal and well worth the clean up. This is now a frequent activity. Other things we do to entertain: Color, play-doh, shaving cream in the tub or in a pan at the table, dry beans in a pan with a "scoop" or spoon, reading, go for a walk, ring around the rosie, tickle, hide and seek which consists more of me jumping out and surprising her than anything else, helping me cook is a huge hit, digging in the dirt and when all else fails, a trip to grandma and grandpas is like a day at Disneyland to her.
3 comments:
Great activities. You could also do a lot of reading (goodwill board books for cheap rock), and those wooden puzzles with pegs are great for that age. I remember doing something like that at the sink with Dallin before with empty spice jars. All of those things are so great for sensory devlopment. Isn't that kind of mommy stuff so fun???
i love the way you edit all of your photos. VERY CUTE! I love the one of Clare and Slate picking berries. I am so excited to come out and see ya'll!
You have to be one of the cutest mommies ever! (I can only think of 2 others that are as cute!)
Post a Comment