Daniel is home!!!! He got here on Wednesday afternoon. He lied to me every time we talked on the phone. At about 9:30 a.m he told me he was just outside
Sacramento. Then he continued to make up excuses about why he was not "making good time". The final phone call he told me that he was just getting to
medford and that he would be several more hours, much to my dismay, as I was very eager. This conversation took place at approx. 3:45 p.m. We got off of the phone and I went back
to the book I have been reading. Not 2 minutes later a knock came on my office door. I
immediately thought to myself "come on people, I want to finish at least a chapter before my kids get up, just go away, no apartments for rent!!!!" I opened the door, and there is Daniel sitting in my chair, with a HUGE grin on his face!! I was
literally speechless. I just stared at him for a long time until it sunk in, then I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him!! It was a n
ice reunion for us. Then , Max woke up from his nap and seemed to know exactly who he was. When Clare woke up it took her about 2 seconds to ditch mommy and cling to daddy. She was kind of groggy, so they just stared at
each other for a while, then she started to talk to him a bit. Now, she doesn't want Mommy. It's Daddy for everything now!!!

Making lovey eyes at
each other.

More admiring....

Then they got down to business. Time to play!!!

Max got his first haircut today! This was a big event for us! We've never had to do this before, obviously we don't get Clare's hair cut. He did really well. We went to a place specifically for kids. He sat in a little red car. The lady did a really good job keeping up with his wiggles. I thought he would cry, but he just wanted to see what she was doing. I feel like I went in with a baby, and came out with a little boy! He is
soooooo cute!!!!!!!


This is the play place that I just went to with my in-laws to. It was
literally right next to the haircut place, do we took the kids to play for a while. It was so fun!!!

Daniel loves playing with his kids!!!!

It was really hard to get a picture of his face. I got tons of the back of his head. There is a little wrestling area of the play place that Max and I
played in the whole time, and occasionally, Daniel and Clare would come join us. Then they would be off again!

This is right as Daniel and Clare came down the slide together.

This is one tuckered out baby boy!! I can't believe that on little haircut made him look like such a little boy!! So handsome!
5 comments:
these pics are so cute! I love Max's haircut...he really does look like a little boy now! We will see ya'll in about 6 hrs!
Love the haircut!! Congrats on having your husband back!
Max looks so grown up! That always happens with that first cut. That picture of the lovey eyes almost made me cry. I am just so happy that your sweet family is together again. Daniel called me that day and told me to lie to you too if you called, it was so funny. Glad you didn't have to be super anxiously awaiting those last few hours.
Reunited and it feels so good! now you got that song in my head. Yeah, you don't call me anymore since Dan got home. Fairwhether friend!!!jk
Yay! glad to see everyones back together again!
Post a Comment