Wednesday, November 12, 2008

random beach trip and baby Carson

My cousin Stephanie had a bouncing baby boy last week! His name is Carson and i think he weighed 9 lbs 3 oz, i can't remember for sure though.... I got to go cuddled him!! Welcome to the family baby Carson!! And congrats to Bryan and Stephanie!
Seagulls. mine...mine...mine...mine!!!!!

These are some funny signs that were in a bakery window.


FUNNY!!!



This is my favorite one!!! So true, so true.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need the looking good picture to hang up, just to remind Justin!

Pricilla said...

The seagulls reminded me of that sweet little 3 year old that got her hamburger stollen by one of those darned things...Oh wait, that was you!

Cami said...

Yeah, that scared me for life. Stupid seagull.

april b said...

Love the signs! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

I'm commenting..... I hate seagulls. What the heck are they good for, someone please tell me!

Unknown said...

Hey Cami! What a cute blog - I love it! And I love the pictures you put up! looks like you had a fun time! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...