Funny things happen. With kids, especially your own kids, these funny things occur often. As I was thinking about some of the funny things my kids do I decided I should write them down. Here is one of them, and I'll add more as more arrive.
-After being put to bed the other day, Clare came out of her bedroom, stark naked wearing only my high heels. Upon seeing Daniel and I ripple with laughter, she proceeded to take advantage of the opportunity to stay up later by strutting her stuff across the living room, working the heels to a frightening perfection. Daniel's response was sad but true. "Mommy doesn't even do that!!" Once Daniel and I got our bearings, we calmly put her jam jams back on her and put her back in bed. It was clear that she LOVED the reaction that her little show got her.
4 comments:
We had a great time visiting with you guys. Madison loved watching the kids. She has talked about it more than a few times.
OMG!! That is hilarious! I can so totally hear Dan saying that. Hugs and kisses to Clare and Max!
That is soooo cute!!
haha!
Post a Comment