Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A random smattering of Christmas pictures...because I am to lazy to do this in an organized fashion.


I could say a whole bunch of stuff about all of these pictures, but I just don't feel like putting that much effirt in to it this time. So here are the pictures in no particular order.











This is "the demon doll", so dubbed because it scared the pants off of Clare. Apparently a singing, dancing candy cane is a frightening thing. Max loved it though.





Max was in the house napping, so he isn't in this picture. I really wish I had woken him up for it.






Daniel always finds a way to torture his little brother. But I think that Jared likes wrestling with his big brothers.She ran to Grandpa to keep her safe from "the demon doll". Yeah, that thing really ruined her night.







Me lounging in the bath tub. No really, there's a bath tub under there somewhere.















3 comments:

Pricilla said...

Cam, you area such a cute lazy bones. i love the one by the fence, yeah you really should have woken up Maximo! Fun pics.

Tammy said...

cute photos! and the "almost" family photo by the fence is way cute too! I also like the cute photos of Claire in the snow! Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Now we can say we've seen you in the tub! ha ha, and kinda weird. I am really glad that isn't you Daniel is torturing in the snow. He would only have moments more to live.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...