Sunday, March 29, 2009

Back on the bloggin' band wagon!

I've had a very busy and fun week in California! I drove there with Mom, Laurel and Beth, to see Cilla for spring break. We had 14 kids there!!! Here is the run down...
-one 6 month old
-one 10 month old
-three 1 years old
-two 2 years old
-two 4 years old
-one 5 year old
-two 6 years old
-one 9 year old
-one 10 year old
(We really missed Scott and Hanna, the only kids who couldn't come. We definitely wished we could have brought them with us.)

It was a priceless experience. All these cousins had a ball together. Clare and Max just loved playing hard all day everyday. Best of all, bed time was a cinch because they were so tired by the end of the days. I have a ton of great pictures to put up so stay tuned!!!

2 comments:

Dave and Jana said...

WOW!!! I can't even imagine...I bet the kids had a great time together though! We need some pics!

Tammy said...

That sounds crazy, but also sounds like a ton of fun! especially since they were all cousins!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...