Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sunny California: Part one

Oh how I wish we could have California weather here!!! I spent Spring break with my Mom and my sister's in the Sacramento area. We had so much fun!!! It's hard to narrow down the pictures I took, so here are a few of the activities. The trampoline was the center of activity when we were at the house. I tried to have toddler time whenever the big kids weren't on it. This is just Max, Catherine and Daniella time. Check out these wild do's!!! This is Catherine rockin' the tramp style...so to speak....

Here is Daniella rockin' it



Max's hair did the static thing too, but was not as funny as the girls.


The threesome




We went to the Stockton children's museum. They had a lot of neat things. Clare really liked this bear. She ran up to it and yelled "ROAR!"
Here is Max driving the fire truck looking oh so fascinated and curious.
Officers Ethan W. and Adam M. apprehended the the suspects Max, Eden and Clare, only to lose control when the perpetrators realized that the vehicle they were being held in had no doors.
Lunch time!! Bologna sandwiches all around! I wont try to pretend like having this many children to care for wasn't tiring, but it is a labor of love and I was just happy that they were all having so much fun!!!
This is what 12 bologna sandwiches look like all in a row....




This is the video of the babies in a cage. What an adorable bunch of cousins/future buddies.



Max kind of has an obsession with his nose. He has been fascinated with it since he was a baby. he touches his nose a lot. He recently started saying "nose" and I just love the way he says it. He says nose through his nose!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA, nosth. I tell ya, that is caaaaute! I like the pic of the sandwiches. Ya, those are cute kids alright.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...