Friday, September 18, 2009
A quick bit of happy news
So, Clare seems to be growing out of her milk allergy!!! Someone gave her a cookie that contained "concentrated whey protein" and she had NO reaction!!!(For those wondering, concentrated whey protien is probably the worst thing she could have) In past incidents, she has hived up, caughed and wheezed, followed by vomitting for hours, then diarhea. No fun for anyone. She had NONE of these symptoms this time! NONE! A year ago, that could have killed her. All that being said, I still have no intentions of starting to feed her milk in any of it's forms. She was just tested last January, and I don't think it's possable for her to have grown out of it in that short time. But, it does mean that she is starting to grow out if it!! WOW! I wasn't sure if that was ever going to happen, but when she finally does grow completly out of it, I will be celebrating like it's 1999!!!! Rest assured, there will be a milk themed party, where I will serve milk with a side of milk and milk for dessert!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
yippy kay-yiy-yay! Woop woop! hip hip hooray! I will help you plan your milk menu; I am thinking Milk duds, Milk chocolate, and dulce de leche (leche-milk in spanish)
I'm so glad you posted and Cilla didn't have to come beat on you. That is wonderful news, it can be so stressful worrying all the time that they will eat something on accident that could harm them. Bright future ahead. I'm lactose intolerent, so maybe I won't be eating at your milk party...haha Love ya
Hip Hip HOOOOORAY!!!! That is sooo exciting! What a sigh of relief for ya'll...will be keeping our fingers crossed!
Yay! That is such good news! I'm excited for your family!
WOW I can't imagine a non milk free Clare. Think of the family parties! Yeah for Clare! See she's a good girl Camille, I've been telling you.
Yay! So exciting! That is happy news for sure.
Post a Comment