I have totally abandoned the blogging community!! I really miss blogging. I used to blog everything, now I just can't seem to get back into blogging mode. I miss it and I guess i should just pick up where I am now, and not overwhelm myself with trying to catch up. Eventually....
I feel I should at least mention Halloween. I have never really been into Halloween. But I have kids, so I have to participate some how. Daniel had to work on Halloween night, so i had to go it alone. I dressed the kids up in their costumes, and I must say, they were ADORABLE! I got some hand me down costumes from Daniel's cousin last year, and they fit Clare and max just right this year. PEBBLES AND BAM BAM!!! How cute is that!! literally every person that passed said how cute they were, and I was even asked if they were twins a few times. That's just plain funny. The other funny thing is that kids these days have NO idea who pebbles and bam bam are! I kept hearing, "look at the little cave babies!!". Cracked me up!
They really got a kick out of trick or treating. Come on! You knock on doors and people give you candy! What a great concept! Clare is still asking if we can go trick or treating, and I have explained more than once in toddler language that we can only do that on Halloween. Regretfully, I did not take any pictures....lame, I know...
5 comments:
Oh my goodness...you are ALIVE!! I am sooo glad! Blog more often...and WITH pictures!!
Oh man, you need to dress them up again so we can see!!! Sounds way too cute.
I agree! Kids love to play dress-up. Let's see some pics!
WoW! Mo was Fred Flintstone, and so many kids had no idea who he was supposed to be. Too funny! Dress them up again and take pics!
I love your new pic on top. What cuties! I'm glad you are back. I do that too, get out of the blogging grove and have to just force myself to sit down and put up a few pics. Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment