I had to stick this picture in to get it to upload my photos, it has nothing to do with this post...Plus, it didnt even upload all the photos, so I'll have to add them later.


My sister and her family spent the weekend with us a while back. It was really fun! We played a lot, and the kids really love having their cousins around. this is our visit to Battery Russell which is an old military fort here. It's all concrete and kinda creepy. Clare was really nervous at first but she loosened up after a while..

There are a lot of pits and tunnels and stairs for kids to play on...or to give parents heart attacks. I kept having visions of my kids plummeting down onto the concrete. I definitely would not try to visit this place without my hubs there to help me!


He wasn't to thrilled with me.
1 comment:
Your kids get cuter and cuter everytime I see pics of them!!! They are ADORABLE!!!! The cliffs/drops would have made me a nervous wreck as well! I hope you do keep blogging...love to read/see pics of what yall are up to! :)
Post a Comment