To anonymous people of the world. Please refrain from making any of these statements to me.
1. "You have your hands full!"
2. "You want MORE? Lord save you"
3. "Well, she's certainly independent"
4. "He's a wild little fire ball"
5. "I see how you stay thin" (okay, this one isn't too bad...;)
6. "They don't stop for a second do they"
7. "Oh my gosh, I can't believe you aren't done!"
8. "Honey, they only get worse"
9. "Oh my, you certainly stay busy"
10" They really keep you on your toes"
In summary, yes I want more children and if you think my kids are rambunctious KEEP IT TO YOUR SELF BECAUSE THEY ACT EXACTLY HOW A 4 YEAR OLD AND A 2 YEAR OLD SHOULD!!!I am sorry that your ovaries are old and dusty and that you seem to have mentally blocked our your child rearing years...
Note: this is directed at many strangers who think they are being funny, whom I smile and nod at...and mentally flip off.
3 comments:
You are funny! So when you gonna have another one? ;)
another one I love is "are they twins?"
I have to try very hard to keep from responding, "are you freaking blind?"
haha, mentally flip off.
Post a Comment