Friday, July 11, 2008

Inventory of everything she had with her.
Clare is told at every bed time and nap time that if she gets up and plays then she has to get in her crib. She has had to sleep in her crib a few times.(5-10). She has figured out a loop hole to this rule. She gets up, gets what she wants, book, toy, baby, etc... and then plays in her bed. I don't think I need to be to strict with her, after all she is not even 2 yet. She does fall asleep after a while so i can't complain. Plus, it's pretty darn cute!!!! Hmmmmm.....
Sneaky sneaky!!

This on is cute because she is cuddling a baby doll.

As you can see, she had alot of stuff. The picture at the top is the inventory I took.

This is nap time. I wasn't sure at first if she was asleep or still reading, but I checked and...
Yup! She fell asleep with a book on her face!
How cute is this!!!!



2 comments:

Tammy said...

That's way cute! i love the book on her head pictures! lol

Pricilla said...

How cute! My kids have their beds full of stuff too. Eden has tons of books and dolls and Dallin has cars and trucks. What a darling post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...