Cute passy pictures. (She gave up the passy a few weeks ago)
Max's newborn photo.
Clare, appoxametly 8 months old.
Swing set fun!!
Clare with her passy and baby. She no longer requires her baby either but this picture is a sweet memory.
I love this picture and I hated that the background was so nasty. I am thrilled to be able to get rid of most of it!!
Maxis still a passy boy. This is my favorite picture of him.
Clare as a new born with her aunt Jana.
Clare with uncle Dave.
Clare's new born photo. This is a great picture even without being edited but I love making only the blanket pink and a light tint around the edge. I made her lips pink too, but I didn't like it as well so I took it off.
1 comment:
I love the first and last pictures of Clair. what program did you use?
Post a Comment