Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Random moments of adorable....

Not much going on as of late, but these are some random pictures that express the absolute, unmistakable cuteness of my babies... This is from our trip to multnomah falls. I made it cute so I thought I should publish it.
I LOVE taking pictures of my kids when they are asleep. They are just so....still! It is the prime opportunity to capture there complete and utter relaxation. What would it be like to go to sleep and not toss and turn, wake up to the slightest noise, or worries that weigh you down, or wake up with an aching body??...Like this. Complete relaxation as only a child can have.
She really likes her potty. So, she pulled it over to the t.v to make here little more comfortable. This is not uncommon for her to do. The t.v was a HUGE motivation in my potty training technique. At first, she was watching ALOT of movies, but now that she is potty trained she only pulls up a seat, so to speak, in front of the t.v when she has to go. Max is such a joy!! He is very seldom grouchy. He is very even tempered and when he is grouchy it is an easy solution, like tired or hungry. He is not complicated...like someone else we know and love...
Someone else we know and love. She gave up her passy 2 months ago, then last week she decided that she wanted it back. Well, I knew it couldn't be that easy. Well, what can I say? I really don't mind if she has it, so i am not going to have a power struggle about it. Besides, how can I tell her no, but give one to her brother? At least she looks cute with a passy!

1 comment:

Pricilla said...

Cute cute cute! I love the teach me to walk. You are good! You have totally adorable chilins :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...